Utopia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terms Of Service - Must Read

Go down

Terms Of Service - Must Read Empty Terms Of Service - Must Read

Post  Abulurd Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:52 pm

I would like to first and foremost welcome you, new user, to Utopia Roleplay. I hope you enjoy your stay here. That being said, there is a great deal of 'stuff' I have to take care of in order to make sure you're happy while you're here. I intend to keep this place as well running as I can, and thusly, I have to have some rules.

By entering and accessing Utopia Roleplay you agree to the following terms and conditions:

1. You agree that you are at least 18 years of age (21 in some jurisdictions)
2. You agree that you are legally allowed to view the material found here
3. You agree that you will not provide access of these materials to anybody under the age of 18 (Again, 21 in some jurisdictions), or to anyone who does not have legal right to access (That is, to download, acquire read, watch, or listen to) this material.
4. You agree that this site, UtopiaRoleplay.darkbb.com is not liable for any damages as a result of the material found herein
5. You agree that you are solely responsible for any violation of these terms whilst accessing this website
6. You agree that Utopia Roleplay has the right to display any content that is posted herin
7. You agree that if you cannot uphold these terms and conditions, or that the material found on Utopia Roleplay is offensive to you, that you will exit now.

If you violate any of those terms, I will not hesitate to immediately ban you, and I expect that this will be subject to happen without notice.

However, I also expect, in the interests of citizenship, that you'll all be nice people. That being said, the following things could probably get you suspended, repeated infractions could result in a permanent ban:

- Harassment (This includes insults, badgering, and simply general dickery)
- Spam (Posting the same thing over and over, posting one really long useless thing, etc, etc)
- Flaming (Posting for the sole sake of insulting or irritating someone)
- Trolling (Purposely attempting to start an argument/'flame war')

For these you will be given a warning, and if you want to keep it up, I'm more than happy to kick you the hell off my site. Just, you know, as a general rule: Don't be a dick. We'll all be happier that way.
Abulurd
Abulurd
Supreme Overlord

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://utopiaroleplay.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum